Who We Serve
Who We Serve
Wichita Wealth is independent and operates as a fee-only, fiduciary financial advisor. This means we have to give clients advice in their best interest and since we are paid exclusively by our clients, we are incentivized to do so.
We specialize in serving those who have at least $250,000 in assets to manage, are retired or within five years of retirement, and are interested in…
- Tax planning (i.e., reducing their lifetime tax bill)
- Charitable giving
- Ensuring their investments are ready for retirement
Questions we answer...
- The markets are down 20%, 30%,40% what should I do!?!
- My advisor said, “stay the course”. Is that true?
- When I look at my paystub or tax return, it sure feels like I pay a lot to the government but everyone just says the only things that are certain are death and taxes! Is there anything I can do?
- Medicare and health insurance are completely alien to me. I have no idea what to do. Can you help?
Strategies and tactics we use to guide you...
- Provide real solutions to the market ups and downs. Not just a “60/40” portfolio.
- Personalized investing based on your preferences.
- Helping people understand exactly how they will pay for retirement.
- Implement strategies to reduce your lifetime tax bill.
- Clarify what you should do with your pension or annuity.
- Coordinate with a network of experts in insurance, legal, and tax fields.
What makes us unique...
- We have a proven system we call The Retirement Wealth Process.
- We provide more than just a 60/40 portfolio.
- Clients have the flexibility to work with us on either a one-time, as-needed basis or on an ongoing regular basis. Our clients want an expert to guide them and provide clarity for their financial future.
- We are a boutique fiduciary firm, which means we limit the number of clients we will work with at any one time. This ensures our clients receive a high level of personalized advice and attention.
- We work with clients on a long-term basis without a long-term contract.
Traits of a typical client...
- Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds: from new graduates to retirees, small business owners to corporate executives, young parents to grandparents, and anywhere in-between.
- Preference for objective and honest answers to difficult questions
- Good savers who are willing to work at achieving a secure financial future.
- Charitably minded.
- People looking for a long-term relationship with a financial advisor.
- People who believe in paying for professional advice (this may seem obvious, but you may be surprised at the number of people we talk to who want advice but don’t believe in paying for it).
Who do you specialize in serving...
- As we mentioned above, we work with clients across the spectrum. However, we specialize in helping those who are 55+ with over $500,000 in retirement savings, achieve financial independence (some people call this retirement).
Ways to know if you may be a good fit...
- You have paid for other professional services.
- You are tired of doom scrolling the internet to piece together your own financial plan.
- You have “scratched your investing itch” and are ready to delegate this to a professional.
Who would NOT be a good fit...
- Individuals who do not believe in paying for professional services.
- Individuals who spend more than they earn, or struggle with debt.
- Day traders or stock pickers looking for a brokerage-type relationship.
- Individuals who are unwilling to do the work of implementing our recommendations.