Financial Success Process
As the old saying goes, “Failing to plan is planning to fail.” You have worked hard to earn and save your money, so it is too important to not have a plan for it.
By working with Wichita Wealth to develop a financial plan, you can be comfortable with the financial decisions you have to make, as well as confident you have a plan that can handle life’s twists and turns.
Our process is designed for your financial success.
- We schedule a 30-minute phone consultation, during which you walk us through your financial situation. We will also describe our services and how we can help. This call helps both of us determine if we may be the right fit for you. If we’re not the right fit, we likely can point you toward someone who is.
- We meet for an initial strategy meeting, during which we will…
- Get clear on your vision, values, and goals.
- Complete a Financial Assessment and review your documents and information.
- Describe our services and how we can help you moving forward.
- You will leave will a personal balance sheet that gives you clarity on your current financial situation, as well as a one-page plan summarizing your most important, high level information.
- You go home and decide if you’d like to implement your plan, if you’d like another advisor to implement your plan, or if you’d like us to implement your plan. We do not believe good decisions can be rushed, so we never sign new clients before they’ve had a chance to sleep on this decision.
- We have a second meeting to sign paperwork and begin the onboarding process.
After we decide to work together, we also have an ongoing relationship and have an annual review in the fall and a phone checkup call in the spring and can also schedule a meeting as needed if you have specific questions.