The biggest financial decisions most people will make are those regarding retirement. Understandably, many people have fears about retiring. Some common concerns we hear are:
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- When can I retire?
- Will I run out of money during retirement?
- How is my retirement affected if my spouse unexpectedly passes away?
We help our clients of all ages answer these questions and many more. Together with our clients, we develop a plan so they can have peace of mind about their finances. As a fee-only, fiduciary, investment advisor, Wichita Wealth Management can be your guide through life's biggest financial decisions.
Schedule an Appointment Now
The reason we start with retirement ... you can borrow to buy a house; you can borrow to send you kids to college; but, you cannot borrow to pay for retirement living expenses. We help guide our clients as we work together to develop a plan so they can have peace of mind about their finances.
If you are looking for objective, independent and professional wealth management services that focus on your life-planning goals, without a sales agenda, you have come to the right place. Wichita Wealth Management, LLC offers fiduciary, fee-only investment management and financial planning services for individuals, families and small businesses.
- Since we are fee-only, all the investment products we use in client portfolios are no-load (no commission). So, you get objective investment recommendations.
- Since we are independent, we are not beholden to any company to recommend their products.
- Since Jeff Stukey, owner of Wichita Wealth Management, is a Certified Financial Planner - CFP™ practitioner, you get professional wealth management and financial planning services and advice.
- Since Wichita Wealth Management is registered with the Office of the Kansas Securities Commissioner as a Registered Investment Adviser, we act in a fiduciary capacity, which means we are required to act primarily for the benefit of our clients.
- Even though we are independent, we are not alone. Wichita Wealth Management is a member in good standing with the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), which is the premier fee-only organization in the country with over 2,400 members nationwide.
Discover the difference that working with a fiduciary, fee-only, CFP® professional can make in accomplishing your long-term financial goals! Call (316) 722-1010 or email email@example.com today for an Initial Interview to see if it makes sense to schedule a Get Acquainted Meeting.